Saturday Morning Neighbors In Need
Our Purpose is to give our clients a safe place for hot meal, some needed clothing and a bag of groceries as a band-aid to get through the weekend.
What? A drop-in center for people in need on Saturday mornings.
Who? For any community member in need of modest assistance and respectful companionship on their journey
When? Every Saturday morning from 8:30-10:30
Where? Trinity Lutheran Church
6215 196th St. SW
• Rotating teams of volunteers from area churches and businesses prepare and serve a free hot breakfast.
• Guests may select from an array of used clothing
• A mobile shower facility is available for those needing a shower
• A small bag of groceries is provided to see people through the weekend
• Toiletries with tooth brushes and toothpaste passed out the 1st of every month
• A retired nurse is available for blood pressure checks
• Volunteers listen and converse with guests, as they desire
• Spiritual care is offered, if requested